Support socially conscious storytellers and changemakers by shopping in [...]
Brianna Brown briefly appeared in CNN's The Nineties for [...]
- Brianna Brown recognized by City of Santa Monica for doing good work with The New Hollywood – 2017
- Nominated for Best Lead Actress in a Drama by Indie Series Awards – 2016
- Nominated by Los Angeles Business Journal for Women Making a Difference – 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Nominated for Prism Award for Accurate Portrayal of Substance Abuse for USA’s Graceland – 2015
- Named One of the Nine Most Beautiful People Ever Born in Minnesota in by onlyinyourstate.com – 2015
- Won “Philanthropic Award” by Gratitude Summit & Awards – 2013
- People’s Special Edition 50th Anniversary of General Hospital, Soaps in Depth and Soap Opera Digest named Brianna as one of the best villains in General Hospital’s 50 years of airing. – 2013
- Nominated for Indie Series Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy for Adults Only – 2013
- Nominated for Best Actress at Edgemar Film Festival for “The Encounter.” – 2012
- Named Sexiest Woman on General Hospital by Soap Opera Digest – 2011
- “The Encounter” was accepted into twenty-five different film festivals and won Best Short, Making a Difference, Audience Choice & Best Actress. Brianna was the Lead Actress and Co-Executive Producer. – 2011, 2012
- Won Best Actress at Long Island Film Expo and Honorable Mention at the Toronto COMMFest for her performance in “The Encounter.” – 2011
- Best storyline on General Hospital in Soap Opera Digest – 2010
- Brianna is the Chair Ambassador for the National Women’s History Museum.
- Brianna co-founded Green is Good Investment Club alongside Natalie Pace.
- In 2006 Brianna founded The New Hollywood. The New Hollywood is dedicated to supporting socially conscious storytellers and changemakers. We intend to inspire everyone to Rise Higher, Shine Brighter and Give Back! TNH is a 501c3 nonprofit established in 2006 with branches for the women, men and LGBT communities.