- Won Best Actress at Long Island Film Expo 2011 and Honorable Mention at the Toronto COMMFest for her performance in “The Encounter.”
- “The Encounter” was accepted into twenty-five different film festivals in 2011/2012 and won Best Short, Making a Difference, Audience Choice & Best Actress. Brianna was the Lead Actress and Co-Executive Producer.
- Nominated for Indie Series Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy for “Adults Only.”
- Nominated for Best Lead Actress in a Drama by Indie Series Awards April 6, 2016 indieseriesawards.com.
- Named One of the Nine Most Beautiful People Ever Born in Minnesota in 2015 by onlyinyourstate.com.
- Nominated for Prism Award for role in USA’s Graceland.
- Nominated by Los Angeles Business Journal for Women Making a Difference in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015.
- Won “Philanthropic Award” by Gratitude Summit & Awards 2013.
- In Spring of 2013 People’s Special Edition 50th Anniversary of General Hospital, Soaps in Depth and Soap Opera Digest named Brianna as one of the best villains in General Hospital’s 50 years of airing.
- Nominated for Best Actress at Edgemar Film Festival for “The Encounter.”
- Named Sexiest Woman on General Hospital 2011 by Soap Opera Digest.
- Brianna’s story line on General Hospital was named Best of 2010 in Soap Opera Digest.
- Brianna is the Chair Ambassador for the National Women’s History Museum.
- Brianna co-founded Green is Good Investment Club alongside Natalie Pace.
- In 2006 Brianna started “The New Hollywood.” It is a philanthropic goal group aimed to inspire everyone to Rise Higher, Shine Brighter and Give Back. Brianna is the Founder and CEO of this 501(c)(3) nonprofit.